Gingerbread Houses!

 We got together alongside or together with therefore friends and 
made gingerbread houses!
It was sooo much fun!
This is an activity that small-scale kids to 
adults volition simply LOVE!
Seriously, candy therapy!

Start alongside a structure.
We used Royal icing...as the glue.
The kids made uncomplicated houses.
I cheated together with made a bigger house.
PS...go to your grocery butcher together with inquire for some 
styrofoam meat trays...I got them free 
and they were perfect for this!
 Add Candy.  Eat some.
 I wished nosotros had or together with therefore Necco's, but couldn't
uncovering them at whatever closed stores.
So, I opted for a scalloped roof.
the kids used smarties...
 I powerfulness hold out obsessed alongside the pump shaped candy canes.
I did it on both ends of my house.  
I am kind of a symmetrical snob.
 Oh yah, Rock candy is awesome too!
Spice drops are a must.
Happy Holidays!


go to your grocery butcher together with inquire for or together with therefore Gingerbread Houses!

Related Posts