Christmas Inwards July Arts And Crafts Stick Snowflakes!

If I don't usage a calendar week for Christmas inwards July...
I larn totally booked inwards Dec together with don't accept fourth dimension to larn things done!

So this calendar week volition live on Christmas inwards July!
Come dorsum each twenty-four hours together with larn a restrain start on your holidays!

This is ane I've wanted to usage for a couplet years now...
Craft Stick Snowflakes!
 You volition need:
Jumbo Craft Sticks
Hot glue/gun
spray paint
Twine
 Just hot gum sticks together to shape your favorite geometric shaped snowflakes!
 Remember, snowflakes accept half dozen sides.  It's a scientific fact.
So my OCD makes me stick amongst the half dozen sided figures.
 I did three dissimilar ones.  I dearest them!
 Then I spray painted them!  two gilt together with 1 silver!
 They await fabulous hanging along the fence...and would look
slap-up hanging inwards windows or on the front end door!


 Especially fun for an expanse that doesn't larn much snow!
Snow much fun!  :)




 I larn totally booked inwards Dec together with don CHRISTMAS IN JULY Craft Stick Snowflakes!
This post published on first 

Related Posts