Bedroom Nightstand Aqua Update!

My favorite Yard Sale Nightstands.
Left i toll $2...Right i $5.
I dear these.
They get got survived all the moving around...
They looked slap-up alongside my gallery wall here:
 And on either side of the bed where nosotros alive now...
alongside the add-on of things similar curtains together with electrical blankets.
 Here's how they began their life...
fresh habitation from the yard sale they were cheaply pawned off on me.

I chop-chop painted them aqua.
Rust-Oleum ultra-cover is my favorite.
While my married adult man was on deployment,
I decided to update them together with pigment them Valspar Gloss Exotic Sea.
The coloring is radiant together with wonderful.
The complete was non therefore great, every bit they get got already begun to bit off.
(note to self)


This guy was i of my most memorable yard sale buys.
I asked the homo of the habitation how much the nightstand was.
He said "we were bespeak $10".
I said "would y'all accept $2?"
He said "Yes, together with I volition acquit it to your car!"
No doubt, he did non desire to haul it dorsum inwards the
 house or accept it to a donation center.  I dear that close yard sales!

Same thing, painted aqua.
And updated.
I changed out the knobs too.  I dear these ones...I constitute them on a dresser
on the side of the road.  The dresser was totally H2O damaged together with unusable...
but I only needed the handles.
This i resides on my hubby's side of the bed...and he's been habitation for a calendar month now...
together with it's already pretty dinged upward together with chipped.  Darn paint.  :(

I excogitation on going over them i time again when the atmospheric condition gets warm again.
Until then, they are exotic body of body of water together with stunning!






 They get got survived all the moving approximately Bedroom Nightstand Aqua Update!
This post service published on first

Related Posts