Foam Minecraft Sword Diy

 
 Minecraft Week!
There are Minecraft swords made of foam for sale...and they are near $20.
Here's the DIY for $6.
(I'm likewise inexpensive to throw downwards $20 for foam)
 You'll postulate large sheets of fun foam.
I got mine at Hobby Lobby.
The dark comes inwards a much thicker selection for $1.27 each...I used 2.
I used two gray every bit good for $.87 each.
And iii inches of chocolate-brown too one additional sparse canvass of black.


 I printed off this atomic issue 26 sword the size I wanted it...taped it together too cutting it out.
Then used it every bit the pattern.
I traced it on two layers of dark too two gray.
(I cutting them all out separately...and trimmed them upwards at the end)
I used a hobby knife to cutting them out.

 Once I got my layers cut, I cheated too used Sticky dorsum foam.
You tin sack but purpose regular foam too your hot mucilage gun.

 Cut one inch strips of black, gray too iii squares of brown.
Then I but peeled off the backing too stuck them on my gray sword.
 Mine didn't line of piece of job upwards perfectly, but whatever.

I had to a greater extent than or less two inch pieces for the longer parts, you lot could
 just slice it all inwards amongst one inch squares though.
 Now, to scope it to a greater extent than or less sturdiness, I used arts and crafts sticks in
 between the two thick dark layers of foam.

 Just hot glued them correct inwards at that topographic point to add together stability.

 Then I sandwiched all the layers together amongst hot glue.
You tin sack come across the edges didn't all line of piece of job upwards perfectly.

 So I plugged inwards my novel Hot Knife!
It's got all the attachments for forest burning, too this hobby knife!
It heats upwards fast too tin sack cutting through all these layers of foam similar butter!



 Finished!  Now become arts and crafts something!





 There are Minecraft swords made of foam for sale Foam Minecraft Sword DIY
This post service published on first

Related Posts