Christmas Elf!

 So, instead of doing the Cindy Lou costume
for the Christmas party,
My immature adult woman wanted to hold upward a Pink Elf from Rudolph!
Here's the motivation:
this worked great, because I had tons of pinkish material!
I had roughly quilted lining too...so I made a pointy potent hat.



 For the top...super simple.
folded over rectangle, sewn upward the sides,
arm holes left...circle cutting for neck.
all cutting edges hemmed.
 simple.  yes.  that's my middle name.
 8 same sized panels for the skirt.
four inches across the top.  Room for hemming.
 all 8 panels sewn correct sides out...then flipped
as well as sewn correct sides together.
(invisible stitch or something...)
 full flared skirt...ready to sew together onto the exceed piece.
  ta da.
add a fur collar...
Completed as well as at the Christmas Party:
(what?  thence I failed as well as didn't leave of absence a motion-picture present of her past times herself...so sue me!)
My immature adult woman wanted to hold upward a Pink Elf from Rudolph Christmas Elf!

Related Posts