Ruffle Aprons!

 
After seeing thence many online, I couldn't 
resist making roughly ruffle aprons!
I made roughly for Christmas too...

I began alongside a large rectangle...
almost xx yesteryear 15"
in addition to thence I a double rolled hem on every side
For the ruffles I cutting strips of textile almost twice
the length of the apron in addition to and thence hemmed them.
I pleated the exceed in addition to bottom rows thence they would lay flatter.
the other rows I ruffled.

I used my scraps of dark in addition to whites!
Ready to ruffle the polka-dotted strip!
Do a long stitch across on a long setting.
Take the exceed thread in addition to gently line to ruffle.
Careful non to intermission that thread!

I pinned both ends down, in addition to thence pinned the middle.
Then sewed it!
Row subsequently row.
I'll move honest.  This was kinda tedious.
I wouldn't brand these for a living!

After the concluding row that I pleated instead of ruffled...
I did ane concluding broad in addition to long band.
Hemmed it in addition to folded it inwards one-half over the apron.
I sewed it on thence that it would tie 
on the side rather than the back.
So cute, I wishing it was a skirt!
More to come!
 in addition to thence I a double rolled hem on every side Ruffle Aprons!

Related Posts