It's Every Minute Slow Every Minute Pi! Happy Pi Day!

Celebrate Pi Day!
Happy Geeky Math Day!
I got my kids decked out inwards pi related funny tees...
together with planning on but about pie after on!
 Last of the showcased pi shirts is the Easy equally Pi!
 Right click to save, personal role only!

 You'll demand a shirt together with iron
You'll demand freezer newspaper together with paint
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Silhouette cameo makes the undertaking a breeze!
But yous tin role an x-acto if yous want!
Stick a apartment charge per unit of measurement packing box within the shirt together with therefore the pigment doesn't leak through!
 Cut out the freezer newspaper alongside the shiny side facing down.
 Take the parts of the freezer newspaper that yous don't desire painted...
the negative infinite together with Fe it on the shirt.
 And straight off the letters...
 Place it together with Fe it all on.
 ready to paint!
 I used two shades of blueish together with but about stuff medium.
I used a stipple brush together with filled inwards the space.
 Mine looks sort of splotchy...
 Peel off the newspaper piece it's all the same wet.
 There yous go!  Easy equally Pi!


Come to the Nerd side...we bring pi!

Here's another Pi related posts!
Homemade Pie Crust!
 I got my kids decked out inwards pi related funny tees It's equally Easy equally Pi!  Happy Pi Day!

i 8 amount pi Shirt!
 I got my kids decked out inwards pi related funny tees It's equally Easy equally Pi!  Happy Pi Day!

Pinkie Pi Shirt!
 I got my kids decked out inwards pi related funny tees It's equally Easy equally Pi!  Happy Pi Day!

Muscle Pi!
 I got my kids decked out inwards pi related funny tees It's equally Easy equally Pi!  Happy Pi Day!




Linking upwardly to THESE parties this week!

 I got my kids decked out inwards pi related funny tees It's equally Easy equally Pi!  Happy Pi Day!

Related Posts