Harry Potter Cosplay: Moaning Myrtle!

 Harry Potter Cosplay: Moaning Myrtle!
(It was brought to my attending that I spelled "Myrtle" wrong...such a muggle!)
Everything nearly this whiny bath domicile ghost is together with hence fun!
 A DIY costume is elementary together with easy!
Pigtails together with bangs.  If you lot don't accept bangs only loop together with bobby pivot pilus similar nosotros did.
Round glasses
Gray tattered clothes...we thrifted a mans grayness push clitoris up
Gray tie
White shirt (or slightly gray)
 And appear upward paint!
We used this fantastic paint


I only used a trivial H2O together with white pigment together with brushed it all over her face.
Then I used roughly copper together with watered it downwardly together with painted the sides of the
 cheeks to await sunken skeletal construction almost...and a trivial on the lips.
 Don't forget to pout together with whine!

Great for a final infinitesimal Halloween costume!
Get a grouping together together with tempest Hogwarts!




It was brought to my attending that I spelled  Harry Potter Cosplay: Moaning Myrtle!  It was brought to my attending that I spelled  Harry Potter Cosplay: Moaning Myrtle! It was brought to my attending that I spelled  Harry Potter Cosplay: Moaning Myrtle! It was brought to my attending that I spelled  Harry Potter Cosplay: Moaning Myrtle! It was brought to my attending that I spelled  Harry Potter Cosplay: Moaning Myrtle!
This shipping service published on first 

Related Posts